Cordia Home Care Services
HSCP Glasgow City home care services are the largest provider of care at home services in Scotland. Our staff are trained to a high standard which meets the needs of our service users and the National Care Standards as laid down by the Care Inspectorate. We carry out background checks on all our staff in line with current legislative requirements.
- Older people
- Adults- physical incapacity
- Adults-mental health
- Children and families
- Learning disabilities
- Under 65
Help at home can provide:
- Assistance with personal care including washing and dressing
- Assistance with catheter care
- Palliative care
- Food preparation
- Accompany you to the shops or shop for you
- Vacuuming, cleaning and dusting
- - Laundry and ironing.
Registered with the Care Inspectorate to provide the following services:
- Housing Support Service; Glasgow North East Care at Home and Housing Support Service
- Support Service - Care at Home; Glasgow North East Care at Home and Housing Support Service
- Housing Support Service; Glasgow North West Care at Home and Housing Support Service
- Support Service - Care at Home; Glasgow North West Care at Home and Housing Support Service
Our services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Enquiries can be made from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week.
For more information, contact 0141 353 9292.
The page was last updated on 9 October 2018