Help at Home
The help at home service is delivered directly to service users and can be purchased by anyone living in Glasgow who may require support.
Within the home our carers can help with personal care tasks such as washing and dressing, assistance with medication, meal preparation, getting up and going to bed.
Outwith the home, we can provide practical care which may take the shape of shopping, paying bills and collecting prescriptions.
We are confident that our experienced and trained staff will be the natural choice to deliver these services in a flexible and professional way that suits your needs.
Our staff can:
- Help with personal care tasks such as bathing and showering
- Take you to see family and friends
- Visit the supermarket with you
- Take you for lunch or for a coffee
- Visit the cinema or theatre with you
- Attend regular swimming or gym sessions with you
- Get involved with arts and crafts with you at home or in a local centre
- Take you to your local church or place of worship
- Take you to your local park
- Play board games with you
- Attend social events with you in the evenings and at weekends
- Older people
- Adults-physical incapacity
- Adults-mental health
- Children and families
- Learning disability
- Under 65
The help at home service supports service users who hold their own independent budget which has been agreed with Social Work Services as part of self-directed support or who privately fund their own additional support.
Registered with the Care Inspectorate to provide the following services:
- Housing Support Service; Glasgow North East Care at Home and Housing Support Service
- Support Service - Care at Home; Glasgow North East Care at Home and Housing Support Service
- Housing Support Service; Glasgow North West Care at Home and Housing Support Service
- Support Service - Care at Home; Glasgow North West Care at Home and Housing Support Service
24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
The service can be accessed via https://www.yoursupportglasgow.org/directory/providerlist/451
The price is:
- £9.80 for 30 minutes or £16 per hour.
The page was last updated on 9 October 2018