Your Support Your Way Glasgow has been developed by Glasgow City Council, in conjunction with our partners, to provide you with information, advice and guidance about local services and sources of help that can support you to maintain your lifestyle and independence. The website is maintained by Glasgow City Council.
Please send any comments about the website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a summary of the terms of using this Portal. Definitions can be found in the full User Terms.
- These Terms relate solely to the provision of the Online Services to you and are the legal terms and conditions on which we make access to the Online Services available to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are operating and administering the Portal solely on an information only basis ("shop window") in relation to the non-exclusive display of Provider Information. We are not making any recommendations or providing any assurances to you in relation to the Providers or the standard of the Provider Services.
- Whilst we shall endeavour to ensure that the Online Services are normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Portal or the Online Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. As such, we do not guarantee that the Portal or the Online Services will be uninterrupted, complete, error free, reliable or on time.
- You agree that your use of and access to the Online Services is at your sole risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant the accuracy of the Materials.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and we exclude all liability for the accuracy, the standard, description, frequency, delivery or implementation of the Provider Services, or any other services referred to in the Materials, and we have not tested, reviewed nor appraised such Provider Services or such other services for the purpose of providing the Online Services.
- You may use the Portal only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Portal in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
images provided by careimages.com