How to contact Glasgow City Council
- Phone: 0141 287 2000 (switchboard). Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
Social Care Direct: 0141 287 0555. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes
Social Care Direct (Textphone): 18001 0141 287 0555 (for use by the deaf or hearing impaired)
- Online: Give us your feedback make a comment, compliment or complaint using our online form.
- Post: You can write to us at:
Customer Care Team
Glasgow City Council
Contacting Social Work Services - Social Care Direct
If you are making a referral or need to ask a question about social work then we have made the process easier. Social Care Direct will provide help or assistance and you can contact them by:
- Phone: 0141 287 0555 (textphone 18001 0141 287 0555)
- Email: Adult Services email@example.com
- Email: Children and Families Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Social Care Direct, Glasgow City Council, PO Box 26845
Glasgow Social Care Direct is available during the following times
Monday to Thursday 08.45 - 16.45
Friday 08.45 - 15.55
In an emergency situation outside of these times please contact the Glasgow and Partners Emergency Social Work Services on 0300 343 1505.
If you already have a social worker then you should continue to contact them or their office directly.