Healthy Working Lives
Healthy Working Lives is the place to go if you are an organisation in Scotland looking for workplace health, safety and wellbeing information.
A healthy workforce can help your organisation flourish through:
- Reduced accidents and ill health
- Better staff morale
- Reduced absence and increased employee productivity
- Retention of experienced staff.
Healthy Working Lives is a free and confidential NHS service that can help you understand, protect and improve the health and wellbeing of your workforce. They can also support employees with health problems to remain in work or return to work.
Healthy Working Lives can offer assistance via:
- Their website which includes loads of practical advice, guides and templates to equip you to have a healthier, safer and legal working environment
- A wide range of face to face training
- Online certified training
- Tools to train your own staff via their training portal
- Staff well-being survey tools
- Specialist telephone advisors (health and safety and occupational health support & advice – for both employers and employees)
- Health & safety site visits (if required)
- Enrolment to a nationally recognised award programme offering a structured path to workplace improvement, which recognises the steps taken in your workplace to improve health, safety and wellbeing at work
Contact Healthy Working Lives on: 0800 019 2211 or browse at www.healthyworkinglives.scot